Thursday, December 23, 2010

Introduction: Car information at your fingertips!!

Dear Readers,

I have created this blog for a very specific reason, to have information about any specific car's performance statistics, gas consumption, and overall view of vehicles at your fingertips. Since I am a car enthusiast I enjoy reading anything I can get my hands on about automobiles and find that it is extremely difficult to find this information from an unbiased perspective. The reason that most of this information can be misleading is because most websites get their information from the auto makers website. This results in a bias because most auto makers try to disguise their figures to leave room for improvements for their new models coming out the following year. I however will do the research for you. The reason being I enjoy learning as much as I can and second it will be a great database to have access to for all you car enthusiasts.

Since this is after all a blog I will start my posts with luxury end vehicles. Please let me know if any of you would like more information on any vehicle I discuss/would like me to discuss a specific vehicle. I will be more then happy to share my findings with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment